Ways To Give
WE NEED YOUR HELP
• Re-integrate individuals back into the community after hospitalization for severe mental illness
• Continue to provide assessment, planning, linkage, monitoring and advocacy services to help the severely and persistently mentally ill persons who reside in the community
• Continue to provide safe and affordable housing for those who need assistance with daily living
• Continue counseling and therapeutic services to adults experiencing emotional distress
• Continue to respond, anytime day or night, to individuals experiencing symptoms of emotional distress
These are just a few of the vital services offered at the Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, Inc. Each year we serve over 8,000 clients throughout western, central, northern and coastal Palm Beach County.
E-mail your questions to the JoAnn Scamorza at email@example.com or call 561.383.5711.
(Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, Inc. is not engaged in rendering legal, financial or tax advice. Consult your tax advisor and/or attorney on your specific needs).
CASH: A gift of cash is the most convenient way to support mental health services in Palm Beach County and is fully tax deductible. You can make your check payable to Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health.
IN-KIND GIFTS: In-Kind gifts are gifts of goods or services in support of Jerome Golden Center and may be tax deductible. Non-cash gifts help free other resources that can expand services to Jerome Golden Center clients.
PLANNED GIFTS: Planned giving offers the donor the opportunity to maximize tax advantages for charitable donations. The most frequently utilized is an outright bequest, but planned giving encompasses a wide variety of options that includes charitable gift annuities, life insurance, IRA’s and charitable trusts among others.
GIVING THROUGH PLEDGES: A pledge is a commitment to make a gift of a certain amount during a specified timeframe. The amount and the timeframe for fulfilling the pledge are determined by you. A pledge may allow for a larger gift than is currently possible.
GIVING THROUGH AMAZON SMILE: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support The Jerome Golden Center every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization (The Jerome Golden Center).
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.